Pest Baiting Systems
- Baiting systems are usually environmentally sound – only grams of chemical are introduced into the environment – not gallons.
- No drilling, messy spills, or odor.
- Non-invasive – stations are installed in the soil surrounding a home, occasionally with a small station secured to specific locations within the structure.
- Certain baiting systems, such as Sentricon® Termite Colony Elimination System. The colony doesn’t just stop feeding in your home – it’s completely eliminated.
- Not many. May be somewhat slower acting, although newer formulations have shown the ability to control termites in just 2-3 months.
- May cost somewhat more – although most estimates are comparable to liquid barrier treatments.
- Does require periodic inspections but many homeowners see this as an advantage, since trained inspectors visit the property periodically and can quickly identify any termite activity
- Not every company offers Sentricon – only Authorized Operators (State Termite & Pest Solutions is an Authorized Operator)
State Termite and Pest Solutions is certified as an Authorized Operator of the Sentricon Pest Solutions System. While we can safely and appropriately apply a baiting system for your structure, we have seen the most consistent and effective results with the Sentricon system.